The Shocksafe range of polyfibre insulated tools provides full conformity to the exacting specifications of BS8020: Tools for Live Working.
BS8020:2002 is an exacting specification that demands full adherence to detailed manufacturing and testing procedures for safe working practices to be maintained by the user when working on or in close proximity to live conductor cables. Every single tool is flash tested to 10,000 bolts before the issue of a certificate, unique to each implement. Our guarantee of safety to the user, in a potentially danger live-working environment.
Every single shocksafe tool is flash tested to 10,000 volts before the issue of a number and certificate, completely unique to each implement: our guarantee of quality to end user in a potentially dangerous live working environment.
- Ultra Strong Grip – Triple reinforced extra wide grip section tailored to accommodate work gloves and larger hands
- Safety and Strength – Solid core fibreglass encapsulated in a specially blended polypropylene outer shell offer the optimum in strength and insulating properties.
- Applied Foot Treads – Applied foot treads ensure grip and comfort whilst reducing boot fatigue.
- Tough Hand Protection – Solid ABS moulded outer hand guard developed for its high voltage and abrasion resistant properties
- Individual Product Traceability – Every shocksafe tool is individually tested and issued with a unique traceable number, laser embossed on the shaft. Each implement is further supplied with an individual certificate.
- Specially developed sealing system – The hand grip protector utilises a specially developed hydro-seal that prevents moisture and tracking up the tool shaft. Further reducing the risk of harm in live working environments.
- Exceeds BS load test – Each blade is individually load tested up to 9kgs far exceeding the requirements of BS3388.
- Blade: 8'' x 10½''
- Shaft Size: 28” Shocksafe insulated
There are no specifications for this item.
There are no additional info for this item.